#Milwaukee is hogging all the attention… yet again. #Snapple
- Let me smell your sin girl
- Shade is for lounging not throwing
- Dont judge me for sinning differently
- ITS THE BAD GIRLS CLUB, BITCH!
- These violent delights have violent ends
- Jealously, turning saints into the sea
you can pretend like i dont exist but i still made you whimper like a little bitch when you were about to cum
you have ruined me for anyone else
Even though she grew up playing football, shooting hoops and running races against all the boys in her neighborhood, U.S. 800-meter champion Alysia Montano never wanted to be thought of as one of them.
As a result, she started wearing a flower behind her right ear to remind the boys they were getting beat by a girl.
“The flower to me means strength with femininity. I think that a lot of people say things like you run like a girl. That doesn’t mean you have to run soft or you have to run dainty. It means that you’re strong.”